Our client, an International School is seeking: Lab Technician
- Management of processes, inventory and safety processes of science laboratories.
- Procurement and budget control for Science material and equipment.
- Preparation of equipment and materials for Science lessons and examinations
- Assist in providing facilities and ICT support required for teaching and learning.
- Facilitate in the preparation of school events and activities.
More than 2-3 years of experience in a similar or related environment
At least a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering related area
Experience working in schools or science laboratories preferred.
Administrative and organizational skills.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and able to work effectively in a multi-cultural and diverse environment..
Proficient in handling ICT equipment
Strong organisation and coordination skills
Good communication skills
Working hours: 8am to 5pm / 5 days
Jessie Hoe Huey Miin
- Diversity Awareness
- Financial Management
- Hardworking And Dedicated