Vibrant working environment!
- Possess good communication skills, with a pleasant disposition
- Meticulous and systematic with administrative procedures
- Responsible, dependable, trustworthy and punctual
- Willingness to learn and grow in a demanding environment
- Confident and fluent in English and Mandarin
- Previous experience in working in dental clinics is preferred
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
The Health Collective is a start-up that invests and operates various businesses in the health and wellness space. Its current portfolio includes three dental clinics and four chiropractic centres under the brand of Chiropractic Singapore.
- Assist our dental surgeons efficiently in all clinical and dental treatments
- Be able to anticipate requirements of dental surgeons
- Ensure the comfort of patients throughout treatment
- Prepare materials, dental instruments and equipment as required
- Process contaminated instruments and equipments in accordance with practice procedures
- Responsible for day to day operations at the clinics
- Communicate and provide assistance to our patients
- Schedule appointments and answer telephone enquiries and emails
- Maintain and update client database
- Management of invoice and payments at the clinics
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by the management
- Customer Service
- Dental Health
- Dental Materials