This position to assist Production Engineer / Manager in continuous improvement in the manufacturing process and to ensure the daily production tasks are carried out smoothly.
• Diploma / Degree in Polymers Sciences, Chemical Engineering, manufacturing or related discipline. Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
• At least 1 year of work experience in Manufacturing environment.
• Computer Literate with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email writing skills.
• Working hours – 8.30am to 5.30pm
Transport pickup (Mornings and evenings) available at designated MRT location.
• Involve in plant continuous improvement, good manufacturing process and proper maintaining of all machineries.
• Manpower planning at respective Production Technologist’s responsible section / department.
• Plan and involve in product process and troubleshooting.
• To ensure the machine standard operating procedures and process and production records are kept.
• Coordinating with complaint manager and quality manager to investigate customer complaints, provide preventive actions to prevent recurrence if it is valid production related complaint.
• Handle internal and external ISO system audits, updating and maintaining ISO system.
• To ensure that finish products are orderly transferred to store.
• To be responsible for the training of Operators.
• Perform in process QC test.
• Responsible for the proper housekeeping of the workplace.
• Any other ad-hoc tasks requested by superior.
- Iso 9000
- Production Line
- Production Process
- Quality Assurance