Do you have an eye for talent? Are you passionate about a career in finding and matching talent to their dream careers? If your answer is yes, ScienTec wants to work with YOU!
Come soar with us at ScienTec Consulting!
Who is ScienTec?
ScienTec Consulting is an award-winning organisation that harnesses the Science and Technology of HR to deliver value to customers across myriad industries. We enable organisations in Asia Pacific to drive business performance with our principle service pillars - Specialist Search, Staffing, Outsourcing & Consulting.
‘People First, Always’ – this is our brand philosophy and primary core value. We realise our people’s potential through development and opportunity.
ScienTec Staff Perks
- Basic + AWS + Variable Bonus
- Company-sponsored training programs and certifications (E.g. CEI, IHRP)
- 15 days of paid Annual Leave, Birthday leave, Family Care leave etc.
- Flexible Benefits for variety of needs
- ScienTec Growth Fund - A fund that grows with you throughout your ScienTec career
- Attract and identify talented candidates,
- Matching suitable candidates to job roles for internal openings and clients across various industries and job functions,
- Proactively engage potential talent with a variety of engagement tools (e.g. LinkedIn, candidate databases, social media, Diversity Outreach contact lists, and employee referrals),
- Systematically generate candidate leads through research and active contacting,
- Building relationships with active and passive candidates, as well as other team members in the recruitment cycles,
- Drafting and managing job advertisements across various channels.
- Shortlist and screen suitable candidates,
- Recommend potential candidates to internal team or hiring managers.
- Minimum diploma or basic degree of any discipline
- Interest in Recruitment
- Entry level candidates are also welcome to apply, as training will be provided.
- Open minded, good sense making in information processed, and resourceful
- Proactive, Resilient and Disciplined to meet KPIs and goals set
- Good time management
- Learning agility to learn and demonstrate resourcing skills on various tools and channels (e.g. Jobstreet, Jobs Central, etc.) given.
If you are excited by the above opportunity and challenges and enjoy making things happen, we want to work with YOU!
Apply HERE, or email your resume to stcwsx @ scientecconsulting.com or contact us for more information. Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the right candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Woo Su Xian | R21102762
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781
- Attract Talent
- Hire Candidate
- Provide Recruiting Support
- Recruit Passive Talent
- Use Sourcing Technique