Responsible for the entire sale cycle from the product and technical perspectives.
Support the sales manager in the sales process by taking part and leading the related activities and by contributing to the process based on the knowledge of customer's environment and needs.
Conduct presentations, demonstration, solution engineering, sales documentation, price quotations and etc.
Work with the sales team as a subject matter expert who can understand the requirements, environment and strategic directions of the customer and the solutions competitive environment in order to lead successful presales activities.
Conduct product presentation and demonstration to prospect customers.
Provide high quality technical consultation, design and cost effective proposal that would meet customer’s requirements in timely manner.
Review RFx requirements, write solution proposal, assure coherence and suitability of the entire response to the customer’s needs.
Attend to technical compliances and defend the responses.
Enabling new sales opportunities by constantly gathering information about customer's new requirements and changes in customer's technical environment.
Work with partners to find new solutions and form strategic relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university.
- 5 years of experience in a presale position in telecommunication, IP telephony or data networking industry in APAC region.
- In-depth telecommunication, IP telephony and data networking domain knowledge. (must have)
- Sound understanding of mobile network (EPC, IMS, 5GC), virtualization/containerization (NFVi, Cloud), networking and emerging technologies (Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, IoT). (must have)
- Professional certification in the respective areas will be considered favourably.
- R&D or software development background will be an added advantage.
Skills and Personality:
Able to translate problems and ideas into opportunities and solutions.
Highly motivated, result-orientated and dedicated person who initiates appropriate actions and strategies.
Capable of functioning effectively in hectic and fast-paced work environments.
Strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
Excellent Presentation and interpersonal skills.
Willing to travel in short notice.
Job ID: 3WX33V
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [ Email address blocked ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
50 Raffles Place, #19-12 Singapore Land Tower Singapore 048623
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
EA Registration Number: R1108448
EA Personnel: Tan Lili Gesse
- Bid Management
- Business Transformation
- Managed Services
- Product Lifecycle
- Technology Assessment