- Be the customer service liaison for tenants – attending to their queries, informing tenants of their obligations, co-ordinating with internal and external parties for works, handover, takeover, refunding of deposits, and other tenancy matters.
- Communicate, follow-up and liaise with tenants, contractors and government agencies for seamless workflow.
- Maintain and update tenancy schedules, building plans, monitoring renewals, expiry of leases. Handle inquiries from prospective tenants and agents and be proactive in providing information leading to closing of leases in a time manner.
-Co-ordinate the maintenance works of buildings, obtaining quotations, review for cost-efficiency, preparing recommendation of works and purchase orders and follow-ups for approvals.
- Work closely with the Finance and Facility Management teams in ensuring that rental payments are prompt and repair and maintenance works are carried out smoothly and timely. Update the repair history schedules.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports relating to facility management. Update the property management reports in a timely manner.
- Diploma / Degree in Facility Management
- Fresh Grad are welcome
- Excellent English communication skills - verbal and written. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, highly-organised, detail-oriented and excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to multitask and handle multiple deliverables simultaneously under strict timelines
- Excellent PC skills with ability to work across multiple system applications
- Interested in developing knowledge and expertise in leasing, property management and property development.
Interested Candidates, please email your resume in words format to [ Email address blocked ] or whatsapp to 8299 8996
*We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notify*
Tan Jin Zi
Registration Number: R22108095
MDE Capital Consultancy Pte Ltd
EA License No: 21C0684
- Customer Service
- Leasing (Contract Law)
- Property Management
- Real Estates
- Time Management