A Brand Manager is responsible for adapting a brand strategy for a company's target market.
- Identify research needs, execute research studies and projects, and analyze research in order to identify opportunities
- Stay current on market trends and competitive activity
- Establish and maintain brand budgets
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Able to apply strategic thinking and have an aptitude to predict future trends
- Strong time and project management skills, able to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Strong communication skills
To submit your application, please apply online or call 6226 6188 for private and confidential discussion.
Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted.
RN Care Pte. Ltd
EA License No: 17C8900
- Financial Management
- Market Trend
- Project Management
- Strategic Thinking