Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
· Right Pricing
· User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
· Forward Looking
· Humanity, and
· Environmental Friendly
.Net Application Developer
Job Title: .Net Application Developer
Work Location: West, Singapore
Job Type: 1 to 3 Years Contract, subject to renewal
About the Job
.NET application development, maintenance and support work.
1. Application requirements, analysis and design proposal;
2. Application development (new requirements);
3. Application enhancements (changed requirements);
4. Application implementation (testing, documentation, training);
5. Application support and maintenance (troubleshooting, defect fixing, upgrades);
6. New technology exploration and conduct proof-of- concept;
7. Prepare user guide and conduct user training;
8. Prepare deployment documents and deployment;
9. Tasks as designated by the Company.
1. A Diploma or Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Science or its equivalent.
2. At least 3 years of relevant working experience on MS.Net Framework.
3. Familiar in MS SQL Server 2012 and above; MS Visual Studio 2012 and above; MVC, C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, (Framework 4.5 and above), WCF Services; MS SQL scripting; JSON, REST, SOAP, XML, XSL, XSLT, CSS, HTML, AJAX, jQuery, HTML5, Java script, API, WSDL.
4. Knowledge in the followings will be an added advantage:
· MS SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016
· MS SQL Server Reporting Services
· MS TFS
5. Possess good analytical and good troubleshooting skills.
6. A self-initiated, highly flexible and a pro-active team player who can work with minimal supervision.
7. Public sector experience will be beneficial.
What’s in it for you?
It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
1. Competitive Salary
2. H&S Insurance Coverage
3. Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
4. Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
5. Community and sustainability support
6. Other benefits
The key objective of this role:
To deliver an Awesome User Experience through result-oriented outcomes with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
· Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.), and expected package.
· Apply through this application or send your resume to [ Link removed ]
· All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this job advertisement and communications with us according to this job advertisement will constitute an informed consent by you to the collection, usage, and/or disclosure of your personal data by Thatz Resources Pte Ltd and her customers to carry out its business in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes for your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and get rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: [ Link removed ]
Please like our Facebook: [ Link removed ]
LinkedIn: [ Link removed ]
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!
- Application Development Standards
- Java Scripting Languages
- Share Point
- Software Development
- Sql Server