- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicates client needs and demands to employer company
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with internal team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions , responsible for client billing activities, Profit and lost
- Support and take ownership on business continuity or improvement plans
- Good understanding of FMEA concepts and has the ability to implement internally improvement of existing processes
- Responsible and has the ability to draft and release of work instruction to execution team.
- Key driver with positive attitude and hunger to learn and share good experience on improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
- 5-8 years of import/export experience or related role
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Working knowledge of LEAN and Six Sigma process improvement tools preferred
- Excellent problem resolution skills including influencing and negotiation skills
- Commitment to customer service
- Knowledge on using Microsoft Office products.
- Able to work off-hours to facilitate global engagement.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible to oversees the service delivery team assigned to a specific account management activities, includes business growth, strategic planning, managing the full relationship between the business and its most important clients.
The organization is looking for potential who has excellent Trade Compliance and Freight Management knowledge. The position requires the individual to have good knowledge and is well-verse with the international trade regulations with the ability to share the knowhow on compliance related with the laws and regulations that govern the international business operations.
The potentials to hold excellent negotiation skills with both clients and service providers, excellent with communication and has the ability to articulate eloquently, works independently.
- Client Service Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Retention