· Receives and verifies expense and claim reports; reconciles expense and other financial reports with account balances and other office records.
· Facilitates payment of vendors, which may include verification and checking invoices with required authorization approval.
· Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
· Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
· Setting up and maintaining vendor master
· Support monthly closing of accounts/HQ reporting
· Calculates and reports GST based on paid invoices.
· Other related duties as assigned.
Interested applicants may email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Cheryl Lee Shi Le (CEI Registration No: R1434624)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA: 99C4599)
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Deposit Accounts