• Excellent Welfare and Benefits + Career progression
• Benefits: Medical & Insurance Coverage
• Basic $2800 - $4200 (Depend on experience and qualification) + AWS + VB
• Working location: Tuas (Co-Transport provided)
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday (8:15 am - 5:45 pm)
• No experience candidates with related education background are welcome
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume
- Work experiences and job responsibilities
- Current and Expected salary
- Reason for leaving
- Date of availability
- Education background
- Coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, and information.
- Organise projects with the goal of getting them completed on time; ensure project deadlines are met.
- Monitor and update projects plans, schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Understand the project requirements through projects’ specification and contract.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions.
- Undertake project tasks as required.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documents is maintained appropriately.
- Co-ordination work (internal or external) on quality, engineering, delivery and commissioning issues.
- Follow the procedures of Quality Management System for effective implementation and control.
- Diploma or Degree in related engineering
- At least 1-year working experience as Project Engineer
- Strong in time management and organisation skills
- Candidates with SAP knowledge will be an advantage
- Cost Estimating Software
- Engineering Design Process
- Quality Assurance
- Surveying Principles