· Responsible for equipment maintenance (corrective, preventive, predictive) of plant equipment in comply with the Site Safety and GMP procedures.
· Responsible for support the equipment qualification such as walkdown, punch list, commissioning, IQ/ OQ/ PQ on any new project.
· Responsible for execution of work order and record job performed via MAXIMO system.
· Manage and lead contractor, vendors and service providers to perform maintenance works.
· Take part in continuous improvement efforts/ projects or JDI.
· Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Pharmaceutical/ Food/ Petrochemical/ Chemical/ Nutritional preferred.
· ITC/ NITEC/ Diploma in Engineering/ Mechanical or related discipline or Secondary education with more than 3 years of experience.
· Perform 12-hours rotating shift.
511037202To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 16885.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Business Process Improvement
- Predictive Analytics
- Safety Principles