To be based in customer's warehouse to perform shipping coordination.
5 days work week, 8:30am - 6pm
1. Shipping Docs :
Generate shipping documents from SAP system ( shipment’s invoice & packing list )
2. Shipment Booking :
Submit shipment booking to HQ CS and coordinate for shipment details
3. Cargo Coordination :
(i) Coordinate with customer’s warehouse personnel to confirm cargo readiness time to release.
* cargo picking, labelling and release by customer’s warehouse personnel.
(ii) Coordinate and arrange cargo collection with HQ CS / Traffic Controller
(i) Daily Shipment Report
- Monitor shipment uplift status. If discrepancy, check with HQ CS and feedback to customer.
- Monitor daily overflow cargo for overseas shipment in US
(ii) Weekly shipment volume report
(iii) Attend weekly meetings
(iv) Update weekly channel partner report
5. COO ( Certificate of Origin ) handling & follow up :
(i) Coordinate with HQ CS and permit team for COO preparation
(ii) Prepare Letter of Indemnity (with provided template to fill in shipping invoice and HAWB number)
(iii) Prepare Letter from manufacture ( with provided template to fill in relevant details in shipping invoice )
(iv) Prepare Letter of Annex F ( when necessary with multiple COO )
(v) Check COO draft before verification by customer
(vi) Send COO endorsed copy via email to customer’s counter part in overseas
(vii) Courier original COO to customer’s counter part in overseas
- Coordination Of Shipments
- Export Regulations
- Sales Order Fulfillment
- Transport Documentation
- Warehouse Management System