· Responsible for growing company's range of business (Ocean, Air, Cross Boarder Transportation, Logistics).
· Identify and canvass potential customer.
· Develop and implement sales strategies.
· Develop sales leads assign by management.
· Conduct quarterly business review with clients.
· Timely update of CRM, reports and marketing campaigns
· Highly motivated individual with strong import/export ocean knowledge.
· Employees are required to possess own vehicle
· At least 1 – 5 year(s) of working experience with key account management skills in chemical /pharmaceutical or in freight forwarding logistics related field.
· Result-driven with a positive attitude
· Able to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Business To Business
- Cold Calling
- Direct Selling
- Key Account Management
- Sales Management
- Sales Process