Here at ScienTec Consulting, we provide an extensive training and mentorship programme to launch your recruiting career. You will be paired with an experienced mentor and given the opportunity to work with high-profile clients, experience one of the highest commission schemes, above-industry standard benefits, fast-track promotions and an environment where Work-Fun balance is the norm, not the exception.
Come soar with us and be rewarded for your effort at ScienTec Consulting.
As a Graduate Sales Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for the end-to-end talent attraction process; partnering with clients to understand their requirements, sourcing and screening of candidates, interviews, presentation of candidates to clients, offer negotiations, managing recruitment projects, contract outsourcing, and more.
Snapshot of a Graduate Sales Recruitment Consultant:
- Manage the end to end HR recruitment process;
- Attract and match potential candidates to clients companies;
- Sourcing, screening and profiling candidates through job postings, interviews,
- Build up a portfolio of key client stakeholders while establishing and maintaining relationships with them;
- Forge relationships and new recruitment business opportunities through different channels and professional prospecting such as cold calling;
- Provide strategic HR advice and fulfil client requirements;
- Finalize hiring and position details with selected candidates to prepare conditional offer letter for pre-onboarding;
- Coordinate with Operations and Human Resource teams on other onboarding activities such as background check processing as well as access and/or client-specific paperwork such as tax withholding documents, employee handbook acknowledgements, completion of availability/schedule sheets, etc.
Our Ideal Graduate Sales Recruitment Consultant:
- Must possess at least a Diploma or relevant
- Has an eye for talent
- Has previous sales experience (Will be advantageous in this role)
- Has IT or Engineering industry exposure (Will be a bonus)
- Is enthusiastic and possesses a growth mindset to grow the business
- Excels in a fast-paced environment, self-driven and works well under pressure as an individual as well as in a team.
- Basic Salary (Up to $3,200)
- Uncapped Commission
- Attractive Incentives
- ...and more!
Working Days / Hours:
- Monday to Friday
- 8.45 AM - 6.00 PM
If you are excited by the above opportunity and challenges and enjoy making things happen, we want to work with YOU!
Apply HERE, or email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] or contact us for more information. Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the right candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Cold Calling
- Human Resources