• Well Established 3rd Party Logistics Company
• Working Hours: Mon to Fri / 8.45am - 5.45pm
• Salary: $2500 - $3500 + AWS + Variable Bonus
• Location: Loyang (Company Transport at Pasir Ris MRT / Go & Back)
• Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably with a Freight Forwarding organization familiar with import & export processes
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume:
- Work experiences and job responsibilities
- Current and Expected salary
- Reason for leaving
- Date of availability
- Education background
- Coordinate Sea Import/Export shipping matters according to customers’ requirements.
- Work closely with overseas offices/ agents/ various carriers/ co-loaders and vendors to support timely receipt and delivery of shipments.
- Attend and respond timely to customers’ freight inquiries.
- Generate quotation with competitive pricing and operation plan.
- Follow up with customer on quotation status and gather feedback and work on feedback.
- Manage relationship with carriers and overseas agent to maximize profit and provide service quality.
- Manage shipping documentation formalities (Port Authority / Customs / Tradenet / Portnet) Arrange booking with carriers / coleaders and execute all pertinent shipping documentation (Eg: Shipping Order, transport instruction, shipping certificates, sub-cert, etc)
- Ensure proper and timely billing / closing of all job files
- Foster and maintain customer relationship.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably with a Freight Forwarding organization familiar with import & export processes
- Able to start within short notice would be advantageous
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Freight Management
- Storage (Warehousing)
- Upholding Customer Service