- Great work environment
- Flexible working options
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Remote Work
Our Client is a digital innovative by bringing an ecosystem of private, public and people sector talents together to connect, co-create and collaborate for the greater good.
An ideal candidate would be expected to:
- Carefully curate, develop & improve the learning materials for the modules and programmes, including but not limited to contents for slides, trainer notes, assessment criteria and rubrics, tutorials, workshops, assignments, projects, quizzes, learning activities, pre-recorded video lessons, and others.
- Work closely with the program team and trainers to ensure the programme's success.
- Have relevant experience in developing educational content and training modules relevant to data science, including (but not limited to): Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Google Studio, Python, Anaconda, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.
- Fluent or native in the English language (speaking/listening/reading/writing).
- Strong critical thinking and communications skills.
- Comfortable working remotely and with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail and good judgement.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science/Computer Science/Information Technology Education, etc.
- Prior relevant experience in developing educational content and training modules relevant to data science, including (but not limited to): Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Google Studio, Python, Anaconda, etc.
- Prior relevant programming skills, or knowledge, or training experience.
- Data Analysis
- Data Science
- Google Studio
- Program Design
- Python (Programming Language)