As an on-site Engineer, you play an important role to ensure that the buildings we operate in are safe, well-maintained and energy efficient. You will lead a team to perform preventive and corrective maintenance activities, thereby delivering superior customer satisfaction to our clients.
- Assist Facilities Manager in liaising with client on all works
- To ensure the maintenance programs and rectification jobs are manage by a Team of technical officers and technicians efficiently.
- Advice and lead the technical investigations for rectification works
- Responsible for the daily AC thermal comfort are within acceptable limit.
- Implement efficiency improvement on the operational process, innovating and implementing systems improvement on energy conservation.
- Provide excellent service to meet client expectations.
- Providing feasible solution and coordinate with owners / users, consultants, vendors / contractors on engineering functional requirements and ensure the objectives are achieved.
- Conduct regular inspection of existing air-con system to ensure that all maintenance programmes are implemented effectively in strict compliance with instructions and guidelines.
- To ensure all works carried out safely and / or in accordance with safety procedures.
- Liaise with contractors for rectification and/or ad-hoc works
- Investigate, analyse and determine root cause and report breakdowns and faults effectively
- Prepare technical reports and proposals on breakdowns
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other Engineering equivalent
- 3-5 Years of experience in ACMV Trade or Facilities Management.
- Able to guide and troubleshoot ACMV faults.
- Good communication skills and positive mindset
- Customer Satisfaction
- Energy Conservation
- Facility Management
- Functional Design