- To match purchase orders, supplier delivery orders and invoices;
- To enter AP invoices to accounting software;
- To update bank book and prepare bank reconciliation;
- To maintain ledgers (AP) and accounting software;
- To prepare journal entries;
- To prepare sales invoices, delivery orders, shipping documents and follow up with customer payment when required;
- To handle suppliers enquires;
- To file accounting documents and reports;
· To perform general administrative tasks or ad-hoc projects for finance department as and when required;
· To perform all assigned duties and tasks within scheduled time.
o (collectively, the “Services”).
¨ Diploma in accounting, LCCI, CAT
¨ Min 1-2 year experience in handling accounts;
¨ Prefer to have experience in assisting superior in preparation of financial and management reports;
¨ Knowledge of accounting software, preferably SAP;
¨ Possess initiative, responsible and able to work independently;
¨ Good team player.