The position of Project Manager is responsible for managing security equipment installation, testing, commissioning and system programming in according to ICD’s standards; Ensuring good engineering project quality; Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage project according to company policy, company standards, and client satisfaction
- Project preparation - scheduling of projects, budget review, sales order, kick off meeting
- Site meetings and coordination, preparation and distribution of meeting minutes, coordination with client
- Internal Hand Over and Hand Over to the client
- Project team management - manage subcontractors
- Manage documentation
- Manage documentation. System over view, equipment list, function list, engineering package, etc.
- Other responsibilities that may be requested from time to time by management.
- Security equipment installation, testing, commissioning and system programming in accordance to ICD's policy and standards
- Assisting and providing technical support to Sales and other departments
- Conducting on-site client training
- Security system design, building diagrams using AutoCAD
- Maintain high level of knowledge in security concept
- Diploma or above in Electronic, Computer, Automation or Mechanical Engineering
- Min 3-5 years related working experience project management in security, electronic or small electronic project implementation and commissioning, preferably in a multinational environment
- Familiar with security access control system, CCTV and alarm system products / systems is an advantage
- Past experience with Lenel, CCure, Milestone and S2 systems is a clear advantage
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Client service oriented
- Quick learner
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Project Management
- Security Devices