As a Project Engineer, you play an important role to ensure that the projects are planned and executed as planned and is able to rectify and deliver customer satisfaction to client.
- Plan and schedules works with reference to contractual schedules.
- Attend to all operational matters related to the daily running of the project
- Attend site meetings and inspections, report regularly on progress and monitor schedule.
- To create project schedules and works with contractors to assure the work is done properly and on time .
- Liaise and lead in workshop discussion with customers concerning approval of plans and drawings, acceptance of work, progress of work, problem solving, etc.
- Crisis management and the ability to handle stress and response in a timely manner.
- Ability to prepare first draft of Method statement and lead in follow up live discussion with stake holders .
- Ability to take lead for QA/ QC / Audit
- Ensure project to be executed in accordance with approved plans/drawings, contract specifications and regulations
- Preparation of Materials Submission, Progress Report for project
- Conduct site survey as required
- Coordinate goods delivery with suppliers and sub-con as required
- Handling LTA project and DAR submission
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Minimum Degree in Engineering
- 2-3 years of experience
- Ad-hoc night work may be required
- More experienced candidate may be considered for Senior Engineer or Assistant Manager role
- Able to multi-task and work in a team
- Crisis Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Problem Solving
- Stress Management