- Daily processing of vendor invoices, staff claims, student claims and travel claims.
- Performing payment run per payment schedule.
- Preparing withholding tax computation for reporting to IRAS.
- Preparing audit schedules for balance sheet accounts.
- Preparing and posting journals for inter departmental charges and other adjustments.
- Review of open POs and executing GR/IR clearing process.
- Involve in process/system improvement projects.
- Prioritize, coordinate and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Diploma in Accountancy, Business or a related discipline with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Fresh graduate may be considered.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in any of the major accounting software (SAP, Oracle etc.).
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated.
- Good communication (both spoken and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Committed, meticulous, organized and resourceful with positive work attitude.
- Good Microsoft Office application skills.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
- Attention To Detail
- Balance Sheet
- Claim Processing