Join us to Transform Lives!
Pathlight School is the first autism-focused school in Singapore to offer a unique blend of mainstream academic curriculum and life readiness skills.
Pathlight School is run by the not-for-profit charity Autism Resource Centre (Singapore) or ARC(S) based in Singapore. ARC(S) is dedicated to serving children and adults on the autism spectrum, to help these individuals lead meaningful and independent lives in society. ARC (S) offers a wide range of services: Pathlight School, and two social enterprises, The Art Faculty and Professor Brawn
Your Impact and Contribution:
Quality Educational Outcomes and Holistic Student Development
- Develop students to be future ready for a Smart & Green Nation
- Plan and deliver engaging and well-paced lessons, contribute to improve curriculum, pedagogy, and assessment to enhance teaching and learning within the school
- Implement appropriate modes of assessment to monitor student progress by providing accurate feedback, and implementing suitable instructional supports to close gaps
Fruitful Collaborative Relationships and Stakeholder Management
- Foster strategic partnerships with families, caregivers, Allied Professionals and other relevant stakeholders to formulate data-based, student - centered IEP/ITP process for all students, support their attainment of IEP/ITP goals through appropriate strategies and to achieve positive post school outcomes
- Co-lead or lead CCAs, school-wide initiative/events including improvement & innovation processes, bridging programmes, committees, etc.
- Passion to help special needs students maximise their talents and potential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical-thinking and creativity to develop learning strategies
- Good instructional skills to explain concepts clearly
- Selected candidates will be required to attend and complete certification training
- Relevant experience in teaching Singapore mainstream Primary subjects and preparing students for PSLE
- Pathlight Primary School follows MOE mainstream curriculum leading to PSLE qualification
- Candidates without prior teaching experience are welcome to apply
- We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to hire.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements
- Educational Technologies
- Lesson Planning