Nityo Infotech Services is looking for a System Operator. This is a permanent role with Nityo.
· 1st main task:
* monitor the health of the Mainframe Computer & Server via a console, which is a large computer monitor
* 3 status light, GREEN, AMBER, RED
* GREEN = everything is running well
* AMBER n RED = Systems displaying some problem
* require to escalate to Level 2 trouble shooting (Systems Administrator; Computer Engineer
· 2nd main task:
* help to do DATA Backup when on night duty, depending on which data centre you are deployed to
· Other ad-hoc tasks:
* print reports/ receipts
* escort Contractors into the data centre
Location: Sengkang General Hospital
· Min. 'O' Level Pass in Mathematics
· Candidate attending regular academic courses will NOT be considered
· Typical Shift Pattern (varies with different DCs)
2 rotational shifts:
8:30am - 8:30pm; 8:30pm - 8:30am
*Work 3 days, Rest 3 days; Work 3 nights, Rest 3 days.
· 16 shifts/ 4-weeks. Weekends or PH could be a work day, or off day, depending on the roster
· Expected to cover up to 17 to 18 shifts /4-weeks period.
Additional shift work will be claimed as "off-in-lieu" as there will be no encashment policy.
- Data Centers
- Problem Solving
- Computer Engineering