The Assistant Director, Food & Beverage is to achieve all set KPIs in the areas of revenue/profit, cost and expense management, ensure efficient daily operations according to the Standard Operating Procedures, develop & build team morale, recruitment & retention and ensure our guests receive the highest level of food quality and service.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development and implementation of F&B’s annual business plan and medium-long term strategies, as well as establishing key performance objectives to ensure that the business unit meets its business targets and drives sustainable, profitable growth.
- Overall responsible for all operational components of the department to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Maintain and develop high standards of operations in all restaurants, bars and events by ensuring all SOPs are relevant, up to date, trained effectively and operationally delivered.
- Actively participate in all food promotion / marketing activities to ensure maximum exposure for all the outlets, including the development and implementation of the department’s annual and monthly promotions calendar.
- Responsible for controlling the project costs; this includes planning, developing, controlling, and forecasting the project's budget. Evaluating project and conducting project cost/ benefit analysis.
- Ensure that food operational standards are met regarding sanitation requirements, food safety regulations, operation licenses and loss prevention
- To establish policies and procedures for the department and ensure a total compliance on processes across all outlets and ensure regular review / refresher training are delivered to all team members.
- Drive high levels of guest satisfaction through the consistent execution of all service standards, visible operational leadership, and hands-on interaction with guests and team members.
- Responsible staff training, development and to achieve high staff retention.
- Minimum 10 years of related experience in a similar capacity in a 5-star hotel or any F&B chain of restaurants or Michelin brand Restaurant operations will be an added advantage.
- Equip with strong kitchen operation background (food plating & styling, equipment used, procurements, etc.) will be an added advantage
- Has a solid understanding of emerging trend, food movement and immersive experience and well-connected with F&B media landscape and industry players
- Experience in conceptualizing and opening of New Restaurant
- Possess a strong analytical mind and financial acumen
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Possess Strong leadership skills to lead and motivate the team
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21068
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [ Email address blocked ] .
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
- Business Development