Our company, KG Sowers Group Pte Ltd, is looking to hire IT engineers to be part of our service team. You will be tasked to configure and deploy enterprise IT equipments for our clients as part our service deliverables.
You will be exposed to different IT equipments such as (Desktop/UPS/Server/Wireless/Firewall/Router). You will also be given the opportunity to attain industry certifications from CompTIA/Fortinet/Microsoft/Cisco.
To ensure success as an IT engineer, you will work within a team and learn from the other team members. We believe in team spirit and encourage knowledge sharing so that every individual grows.
- Requires to perform basic IT tasking such as reformatting of computers and installation of drivers
- Deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting (Desktop/UPS/Server/Wireless/Firewall/Router)
- Assist senior IT engineer to customer site for other installation work
- Perform routine maintenance and upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Required to be on rotational shift standby for maintenance support calls if required
- Provide 1st and 2nd level IT support
- Applicant must have interest in pursuing networking/systems as a career.
- Applicant will be expected to move on to either network or system engineer within 2 years if candidate is applying as Desktop Engineer
- Comp Tia A+
- Comp Tia Network+
- Comp Tia Security+
- Comp Tia Server+