Our client, located in Tuas, is looking for a HR Executive experienced in day-to-day operations such as ensuring delivery of training recruitment processes, HR policies and procedures, payroll administration, labor relations and staff welfare.
- Administer HR policies and procedures for all company personnel, assist in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Write and place advertisements, shortlist candidate and conduct interviews.
- Coordinate, negotiate and liaise with employment and advertising agents on service fee, and interview schedules.
- Work with respective managers to develop job description for new hires, and update existing job description for any changes.
- Collaborate and consult with hiring managers on strategic and tactical recruitment plans designed to meet their business objectives through the acquisition of talent. Be involved in annual manpower planning and expansion.
- Create and execute recruitment processes consistent with the company’s goals and business objectives.
- Coordinate and liaise with external consultants/ HOD on employees’ training needs and arranges training schedules for employees.
- Participate in staff meetings, take minutes and attend other meetings and seminars.
- Maintain compliance with local laws and regulations concerning employment
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of department and services performed.
- Organize corporate events such as employee’s birthday, company’s dinner, corporate trips, family day etc.
- Degree in Human Resources Management/ Business Administration/equivalent
- Preferably 3 years of relevant experience in HR practice
- Familiar with Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and Central Provident Fund (CPF) regulations
- Independent and a good team player
Are you searching for a career with purpose or looking for career progression? Be part of our growing team, email your detailed resume in MS Word format to [ Link removed ] (please change the # symbol to the At sign symbol).
Karen Sng Yi Lin | Talent Acquisition Consultant | CEI Reg. No.: R22106344 | Tel No.: 6385 6696
Personal Data Protection
- Employee Performance Management
- Human Resource Management
- Overall Talent Management