Nityo Infotech is looking for an ID Administrator. This is a good entry level role into the IT field. The ID Administrator's main job role will be to create, delete, reset and suspend user's ID of operating system (eg. Windows, Linux, etc.) and application per approved change request.
· Create, delete, reset and suspend user's ID of operating system (eg. Windows, Linux, etc.) and application per approved change request
· Produce quality work at all times to minimize rework and client complaints.
· Comply with instituted workplace securities at customer premises
· Issue pin mailers and answer phone/email enquiries from institution users
· Perform labeling, ID revalidation and remediate all deviations in a timely manner
· Perform Privileges Authorization Revalidation and remediate all deviations in a timely manner
· Perform timely escalation to respective support team where necessary
· Perform tasks assigned by line manager and be contactable at all times.
· Minimum Nitec Holder, IT related will be advantageous
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Comfortable working in healthcare environment
· 5.5 days
· 9 staggered hours between 7.30 am to 7.30 pm (Monday to Friday)
· 4 hours staggered between 7 am to 2 pm (Sat)
Working location: NTFGH / Connection 1 / NUH / KKH / Nexus
- Active Directory
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel