Our client is a well known training service provider in Singapore. They have a requirement for CUSTOMER SUPPORT OFFICERS
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries via phone, email and other sources
- Assist corporate clients to register participants to various courses
- Provide information on the courses, fee, schedule etc
- Send mass mailers, course schedule and promotions to the clients
- Handle and resolve feedback, complaints or conflicts
- Provide monthly reports for management review
- Highly self-motivated to achieve KPIs and targets
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the company
- Diploma/Degree in Sales and Marketing or related disciplines with 0-2 years of experience (Freshers can apply)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build a strong rapport with clients and the ability to relate well at all levels
- Able to work independently without much supervision
- Professional and confident in dealing with corporate clients and possess effective presentation skills
- Well rounded team player to build efficiency and foster a strong team environment
- Possess strong work ethics and keep the information confidential
- Should be able to speak in Mandarin, as the job requires so.
Job location is in the city.
Salary commensurates with qualification and experience).
There are two vacancies.
Interested candidates please email resume in MSWord format to [ Email address blocked ] .
Please include your experience, last salary drawn and any other relevant information.
Job posted by
(MoM Lic 06C4808)
EA Regn R1106079
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Self Motivation