- Assist in maintaining and managing employee record changes with full confidentiality. Includes but not limited to salary, variable pay, transfers, promotions, demotions, title changes, employee information, etc.) according to HR established workflow, policies and procedures.
- Be the other point of contact for Employee’s leave and medical claims queries and liaising with appointed medical vendor.
- Maintain accurate records of payroll movements for the respective month and to submit the payroll movements to appointed payroll vendor
- Working together with the HR Manager and HR Generalist, Singapore to run employee welfare programs for Employees and HR projects
- Establish, facilitate and streamline internal HR processes, and focus on continuous improvement with suggestions to improve processes and policies
- Minimum Diploma in business administration, Business studies and/or Human Resource Management (or any other equivalent certifications)
- Able to start work immediately or within a short notice
Interested candidates do send your resume to [ Email address blocked ]
Attn: Angela Celeste Poh Li Ying (R2095367)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
- Business Administration
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Studies
- Claim Processing
- Human Resources