- Monitor and routinely perform quality assurance operations in accordance with good laboratory practices as established by international and regulatory and accreditation agencies.
- Monitor and provide feedback on staff performance on a regular basis, and conduct annual staff appraisals.
- Determine staff training requirements and give recommendations for appropriate courses and attachments.
- Establish and carry out innovative procedures, as well as handle specific projects and clinical trials.
- Teach laboratory personnel and trainees about issues in their areas of competence.
- Develop and monitor the department action plan in collaboration with the laboratory manager and professional staff.
- M.Sc. or other postgraduate degree in the field of specialization (Microbiology/Molecular)
- Bachelor of Science degree or a polytechnic diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences, Biotechnology, or similar fields.
- At least ten years of clinical laboratory experience
- Able to commit rotating shift work
To submit your application, please apply online or call 6232 7810 for private and confidential discussion.
Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted.
RN Care Pte. Ltd
EA License No: 17C8900
- Clinical Trials
- Medical Laboratory
- Quality Management