· To manage and co-ordinate employees, contractors and other roles to ensure that the site is operated and maintained in a safe, reliable and efficient manner in order to achieve the key performance indicators (KPI’s) and annual plan objectives agreed with the Production Manager and applicable company and regulatory requirements.
· Accountable for compliance with safety, health, environmental, quality and relevant industry standards.
· Accountable for following customer's systems, processes and procedures as required
· Accountable for troubleshooting and supporting management of plant issues in collaboration with support functions
· Accountable for plant performance monitoring and checking to ensure maximum plant reliability
· Monitor, Alert and Assist the Remote Operations Centre (ROC) in plant operations including shutdown and restart
· Supporting reliability improvement projects.
· Supporting the planning, supervision and execution of maintenance and TAR activities
· Accountable for meeting contractual and supply commitments
· Accountable for and suggest activities required to ensure reliability and improvement of the plants
· Accountable for timely and accurate data reporting.
· At least 5 years Operational experience with demonstrable exposure to process plant operations and site-based activity or equivalent.
· 5 years’ experience in Chemical Process Plant
· Degree in Process or Chemical Engineering.
511037202To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 20549.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Process
- Problem Solving
- Regulatory Compliance
- Regulatory Requirements