- Responsible for Claims and billings of Clients/Main Contractor
- Responsible for the review of Sub Contractor claims.
- Coordinate with Clients and Sub-contractor on timely Claims and Variation orders.
- Work closely with Operations Project team in the Project management & implementation of Jobs.
- Attend Client Project meetings at site and Job Status meetings internally with Sales and Finance to provide status report of the projects.
- Work collaboratively with all functional peers (Sales, Supply chain and Finance) to ensure a timely completion and billings of the project.
- Build relationship with Main contractors and Sub-contractors for the delivery of the project
- Minimum a Diploma in Accounting, LCCI or CAT related discipline with 2 years above relevant Accounting experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of staffs.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Experience/Knowledge of MYOB System will be an added advantage.
- System implementation experience requested
- PC literate, proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
Please submit resumes with the following details in MS Word format to [ Email address blocked ] :
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Claim Processing
- Microsoft Excel