- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent career development opportunities
We are hiring for a leading business services provider, transforming enterprises with digital-first staffing solutions and innovative strategies.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Prepare work packages and ensure spare availability prior to work commencement.
- Prepare work packages and provide support to technical crew.
- Liaise with technical crew and various departments to ensure smooth and timely completion of planned tasks.
- Perform data input and analysis.
- Plan and track monthly programs for completion.
- Answer customer queries.
- Basic computer skill required
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
- Diploma holder in Aerospace Engineering or equivalent
- Operations Management
- Production Management
- Quality Control
- Raw Materials