- Develop annual media plan for ATL/BTL offline marketing activities and conduct review on quarterly basis.
- Create and execute effective branding and strategic campaigns for offline activities (Roadshows, Corporate workshops & etc).
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders to prepare for activities.
- Track and review campaigns results via PDCA to improve engagement/conversion rates.
- Participate in pre-launch to post launch planning for new products.
- Preparation and localization of product brochure, press release and launch letters to partners.
- Manage and update corporate website with key information and new products.
- Keeping track of project timelines and ensure that tasks are completed timely.
- Perform administrative duties such as submitting of A&P expenditure, claims and others when required.
- Diploma or Degree relating to Mass Communications, Business Administration or Marketing.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in marketing, copywriting or communications role.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Adobe photoshop and illustrator
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Meticulous with good time management for time critical tasks.
- Teamplayer and actively participate in discussions.
- Willing to think out-of-the-box and suggest fresh ideas.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Attention To Detail