- Location: Changi Business Park
- Salary will commensurate with relevant experience + Variable Bonus
- Company Objective: Supports overall IT functions in the Asia Pacific region
- Demonstrate good knowledge and technical proficiency in infra-related technologies such as VMware vSphere, Horizon, Windows Server, Active Directory.
- Lead, manage and implement end to end projects through technical/functional/operational design, and maintenance of IT Infrastructure according to company's project governance.
- Provide timely escalation and resolution of major issues to Management and Head Office teams.
- Face customer's business and other stakeholders to understand business and IT operational requirements, translate business IT requirements to technical requirements.
- Partner with customer's planning section to ensure alignment of all platform architecture processes, standards, strategies, and roadmap.
- Function as a project manager with the responsibility to drive customer's project and coordinate with internal teams, partners/vendors, and key stakeholders.
- Prepare and present regular project reports and documentations.
- Ensure that the project status and progress are communicated across to all stakeholders, colleagues, and contributors in a meaningful manner.
- Work out full-scaled and precise proposal with technical solution team, coordinate and communicate resource and define clear roles with all project resources.
- Clear understanding of ITIL Change, Problem, and Incident management frameworks.
- Work with bank organization and manage vendors to ensure project delivery within the schedule & budget and with expected quality.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent fields
- Project Management certification (e.g. PMP, PRINCE2).
- Good knowledge of latest technology about Windows and industry technology trends.
- Knowledge of IT security, Risk Management and Security Control.
- Experienced in Vendor management.
- Knowledge in M365 or O365.
- Experienced in DC or Office relocation project.
- Capability to lead and drive the IT Infrastructure projects with good project management skills and experiences.
- Proactive socializing with stakeholders and maintain good relationship to steer the tasks.
- Good collaborative attitude for teamwork in project delivery.
- A sense of initiative and proactive action.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] with the subject "Infra Project Manager"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
- Active Directory Group
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Security