Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstances are – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 15 years.
We are a brand that provides ‘guidance’ to everyone in the property journey – including property seekers, sellers, agents, developers, banks, valuers, and city planners. Recognized as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
We are Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for over 40 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers with more than 3.5 million real estate listings, in-depth insights, and solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across Singapore, Malaysia,Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam. PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in Singapore in 2007 and since then the Group has made the property journey a transparent one for property seekers in Southeast Asia. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property Marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; mortgage marketplace, PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of enterprise solutions now under PropertyGuru For Business including a high quality developer sales enablement platform, FastKey, DataSense, ValueNet, Awards, events and
publications across Asia.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit www.propertygurugroup.com/joinus/
Leading the FinTech engineering team, you will be responsible for defining clear roadmaps to cutting-edge innovation, driving technical strategy, building, and leveraging a team of exceptionally talented engineers to develop solutions that will help millions of property buyers in Southeast Asia finance their dream home in a delightful and friction-free manner. You will also contribute actively to cross-cut projects as we build the property platform for the future.
- Be responsible for FinTech technology roadmap and execution from concept to delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to major projects, build, and lead a high-performance engineering team of ~15 engineers.
- Together with your team, architect, and design technically robust, flexible, and scalable solutions.
- Engage and partner with 3rd parties like banks, government agencies, and service providers to co-develop fintech products and solutions.
- Work closely with other Engineering Leaders, Product Management, and Fintech business teams, and enable them by providing scalable and high-quality technology solutions at a rapid pace.
- Inspire and encourage the team while ensuring that team dynamics continue to be healthy and that team cohesion is high.
- Give engineers the tools, confidence, and motivation to make decisions independently that lead to the recognition of your engineers and not just yourself.
- Evaluate performances regularly and share and seek feedback.
- Set up best practices for development and overlook its adoption
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant engineering streams.
- 12-15 years of software development experience, with at least 4 years in managerial/team leadership capacity.
- Hands-on technical experience with architecting and building large-scale, highly available production-level consumer applications.
- Strong decision-making skills, metric-driven operations, and ability to motivate and maximize productivity in a fast-paced environment.
- Significant knowledge and experience with various development practices, programming languages, and technologies.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with multiple levels of key stakeholders across the organization.
- Decision Making
- Information Technology