- Responsible for understanding business processes and identifying business requirements and translating them into functional specifications.
- Assist in tracking and reporting of project progress, issues, and risks to ensure deliverables are on track.
- Assist in supporting multiple applications systems and platforms.
- Adhere to company, project, and support standards and guidelines.
- 2-4 years of working experience in delivering and supporting IT applications.
- Good analytical, and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication with an emphasis on technical writing skills.
- Keen appreciation of business needs and interest in business processes and process re-engineering.
- Experience working in an agile scrum development team will be a bonus.
- Experience working/leading in an agile scrum development team will be a bonus.
Interested applicants, please share me your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] or click "Apply now" function.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Personnel no: R22106767
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
- Agile Methodology
- Attention To Detail
- Business Processes
- Business Requirements