This position is responsible for assisting in the planning and direction of the workers and resources of the restaurant for the efficient, well-prepared, and profitable service of food and beverages.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting the Restaurant Manager in working with chefs and other personnel to plan menus in line with the brand’s culinary direction. Work with chefs for efficient provisioning and purchasing of supplies. Estimate food and beverage costs. Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste. Perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high quality of preparation and service.
- Work with other management personnel to plan marketing, advertising, and any special restaurant functions.
- Direct hiring, training, and scheduling of food service personnel.
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.
- Assist in dishwashing duties
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Min Diploma or equivalent with 1 year of relevant experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Passionate in providing excellent management and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Able to communicate in English and 1 other language
- Excellent vision required for seating guests, expediting food, cleaning equipment, reading floor plans, charts and schedules.
- Self-discipline and self-motivated and enjoys interacting with people and serving customers.
- Always maintain high standard of personal hygiene with clean appearance and neatly attired.
- Pleasant, Polite manner, Energetic, cheerful, and hardworking.
Possess enthusiasm in learning and keen to get feedback for improvement.
- Ability to engage in physical activities which requires long hours of standing during the working shift.
- Require to work on rotating shift basis which include weekends and public holidays.
- Floor Planning
- Hardworking And Dedicated