Research Fellow (Military Studies Programme)
The S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS), a Graduate School of Nanyang Technological University (NTU), is a leading research-intensive and teaching institution in strategic and international affairs and policy-oriented think tank in the Asia-Pacific region.
RSIS invites applications for the position of Research Fellow in the Military Studies Programme. The successful applicant is expected to teach and conduct lessons at various Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) schools, conduct research in areas relevant to the Programme and RSIS, and carry out some administrative work.
The successful candidate should:
- Possess a PhD in a relevant field, or have relevant working experience;
- Possess expertise on strategic and defence studies, preferably with a strong background in strategy and war; and
- Possess good writing and research skills with an aptitude and interest for in-depth research in the relevant field.
The following experience/expertise will be an advantage:
- Familiar with the study of airpower and/or cyberspace relating to the military; and
- Familiarity with leading syndicate discussions.
All applicants should submit the following:
- A cover letter specifying how your qualifications match the job description;
- A detailed curriculum vitae;
- 2 published articles or writing samples; and
- 3 reference letters.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information about RSIS, please visit our website: [ Link removed ] .
Hiring Institution: RSIS
In line with Singapore’s nationwide Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS), employees must be fully vaccinated to return to the workplace, unless certified to be medically ineligible. For Information on VDS, please click [ Link removed ] .