As a Software/DevOps Engineer, you will build our digital product and services that power our Airline customers, and continuously improve our engineering practices. You will design, implement and deploy applications and backend business services that will empower passenger experience for our Airline customers and build data analytical solutions for better monitoring and reporting capabilities for our operational support teams
- Design, develop and deploy digital solutions with focus on high availability and scalability.
- Drive collaboration within Agile teams of Engineers and Product Owners and UI Designers to build new product features
- Collaborate closely with squad engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross- functional squad.
- Collaboration with Cloud CoE team to improve the tooling, develop a safe, secure framework for fast deployment of Experience digital solutions.
- Be hands-on and deliver on frontend applications and backend platform services.
- Build and operate infrastructure, toolset and CI/CD pipelines.
- Develop individually to continue to grow and provide training to individuals and other functional groups as needed
- Continuously improve digital solutions by innovating on the services offered.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or any relevant field
- 3 years of software development experience
- Experience in web/mobile application development, networking or systems software development.
- Experience with cloud platforms, Docker, CI tools, and configuration management tools.
- Experience working with virtualization and clustered orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Experience with infrastructure provisioning tools (Terraform).
- You are interested in working on front end and backend services as a Full Stack Engineer.
- You are experienced working with modern infrastructure and tools.
- You are experienced running software in DevOps environments.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, and communication skills.
- You are comfortable with asynchronous communication, being able to work independently while always sharing context with your team members.
- You are experienced in Agile software development and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Good knowledge of public APIs for web (e.g. REST APIs and/or API Gateways)
Sharma Kristine Joy Padua License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090931
- Agile Methodology
- Business Process Improvement
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- C++ (Programming Language)