Business Development Manager (Pharmaceutical) Location : Science Park Salary Up to $12000 depending on experience
Our client is a Leading Healthcare
company in Singapore. We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager
to support the operations Job Summary:
- Drive sales and grow the Contract Research Organization business with the key responsibility of increasing revenue by generating sales of pre-clinical research services from new clients. Identify and qualify new business opportunities, engage with prospects, and close deals through the implementation of a strategic approach to lead generation.
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities and achieve quarterly and annual sales target as set by the company.
- Focus on new client acquisition by developing prospecting strategies to increase market presence and maximize business opportunities, using an extensive and well qualified Customer Relationship Management tool. Understand client needs and business drivers and using this knowledge to develop account plans and sales strategies.
- Maintain a high level of scientific and commercial competence on the company's products and services.
- Maintain an awareness of competitor activities and developments and ensure that this information is collected and made available to the business development team.
- Participate in scientific and partnering meetings, exhibitions, and conferences to maintain high levels of market presence and engagement.
- Participate in commercial strategy discussions with the senior leadership team.
- Negotiate with clients, preparing proposals and draft contracts.
- University level degree in a life sciences related discipline
- At least 5 years' of relevant experience in sales and/or key account management in preclinical research services is ideal.
- B2B sales experience in the biotech/pharma sector is ideal.
- Proven track-record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, along with a desire to grow new business.
- Tenacity in developing prospects and clients, and able to close sales.
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to [ Email address blocked ] Lim Pey Chyi Recruitment Consultant (R2090579) Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd EA Licence: 02C3423
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Business To Business
- Clinical Research
- Customer Relationship Management