- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC
- Conduct user requirements gathering, analyse business requirement for development / implementation of new systems and of enhancements to existing systems
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to address business requests
- Plan and conduct/coordinate System Integration Test and user acceptance test.
- Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patching and upgrades
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation
- Day to day system support and maintenance - attending to severity issues, system monitoring and support users' enquiries.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh grads may apply
- 1 or more years of working experience in project management/system implementation projects
- Working knowledge on Microsoft Dynamic 365 CRM or NAV will be advantageous
- Excellent background in software development and SDLC methodologies
- Team Player
- Excellent analytical ability over business & technical requirements and issues, with good problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently. Able to work under pressure (e.g. tight deadlines, heavy workload).
- Adapt to changes in priorities, work assignments, and other interactions.
- Excellent personality and willing to learn new things.
- Acceptance Testing
- Computer Engineering
- Customer Relationship Management
- Implement Projects