The Human Resource Operations Officer is fully responsible to oversee the full spectrum of human resource functions in areas such as Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development and employee services.
The Human Resource Operations Officer shall reports to the Head of Human Resource in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource Department.
1. Assist in liaising with the Operations Managers to recruit the manpower needed for the running of the various sections.
2. Drafting of job postings and to post it in different job posting channels to ensure that the Hotel is able to attract the right applicants to apply for the available job positions.
3. Make arrangements with the various Departmental Heads to conduct interview sessions and liaise with the applicants to attend the interview sessions.
4. Make arrangements with the applicants to attend the pre-employment medical examinations and to try the uniforms.
5. Preparation of letter of appointments to the selected applicants and conduct onboarding sessions on the first day of commencement of employment.
6.Assist in organising the training needs analysis exercise on a yearly basis.
7.Compilation of the different training needs required for the different categories of employees.
8.Assist in sourcing for the appropriate training courses that meet with the training objectives definmed by the Departmental Heads.
1. Possess a Degree in Human Resource/Capital Management from local tertiary institutions or foreign recognised universities.
2. Have a great passion in the field of Human Resource Management and interests to learn whilst working.
3. Well versed in Employment Act and other local employment legislations.
4. Able to work independently and as well as a team member of the Human Resource Department.
5. Good interpersonal and communication skills with the abilities to communicate both in Mandarin and local dialects to communicate with employees from China, Malaysia and Taiwan.
6. Preferably able to commence employment within a short period of time i.e. two (2) weeks after the interview session.
- Human Resources
- Self Motivation