- Lead the Global Operations (GOPS) team (Manufacturing Engineering, Global Procurement, Manufacturing and their support functions) with emphasis on cost reduction, cycle time & lead time reduction, material flow, quality improvements, and efficient manufacturing methods & processes for new products and their transition to volume manufacturing
- Strategize GOPS goals and objectives to meet the BU targets and should be able to prepare / participate, present and engage in the BU and Toll Gate reviews
- Engage in DFX forums to influence design concepts and decisions
- Enable Top Level Model approach to drive towards Digitization and Virtual Analysis
- Perform Virtual Assembly to validate and improve designs
- Strategize the cost and labour hour reduction roadmaps with the internal partners including the Business Units (BUs)
- Define and create manufacturing and quality documentation (i.e. Operation Method Sheets, work instructions, test procedures, inspection checklists, etc.)
- Manage tooling and test equipment requirements. Innovation in implementing tooling and test equipment to manufacturing efficiency and customer quality
- Drive implementation and compliance of Manufacturing Readiness Reviews (MRRs) as part of the Product Life Cycle (PLC) process
- Manage and transfer/ outsource High Volume Manufacturing (HVM) products to Contract Manufacturers by meeting all the Toll Gate requirements
- Engage Field support and BUs to build the capability of the Engineering team on the equipment and process knowledge of the client's equipment.
- Assist in troubleshooting for the assigned product(s) for operational engineering topics with follow up leading to the structural solution
- Create routings as part of manufacturing preparation
- Create Sequence of Events (SOE) to define manufacturing flow and material staging
- Implement best practices between Contract manufacturers (CM) and internal manufacturing during the HVM transfer stage
- Drive timely solutions for the suppliers by engaging BU and GOPS team to meet the lead time, quality and cost goals.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with proven track record to drive changes and implement changes to benefit the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/System Engineering, Master’s Degree will be a plus
- Minimal 5 years of experience working in a manufacturing or engineering environment. At least 3 years in New Product Introduction or transfer role.
- Experience with semiconductor capital equipment is a must.
- Extensive experience in E2E new product development and design, from concept/ design to alpha/ beta, and release to HVM
- Extensive experience in Design Review, Virtual Analysis, Top Level Model, Electrical/Pneumatic Schematics
- Experience in 2D and 3D CAD modelling and design release process. Knowledge and compliance to design guidelines. Simulation, modelling, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) experience will be a plus
- Track records on driving manufacturing material and process innovations. Knowledge in assembly material fabrication processes, involving ceramics, quartz, sheet metals, machining parts, welding process, etc.
- Knowledge and practice of GD&T and stack up tolerance analysis in design review and improvement activities
- Advanced analytical and diagnostic tools, data analytics, programming and scripting software for automation
- Knowledge on subsystem and system level of design validation and test methodology development
- Experience in working and interfacing with cross functional teams and Demonstrated ability to influence cross functional organization and drive changes.
- Prior experience in implementing DFM, DFE, DFX, Lean concepts through manufacturing engineering; Modular assemblies, Feeder lines, Off-line assemblies, flow line and automated testing.
- Familiar with the following operational excellence tools but not limited to; Lean manufacturing, FMEA, 8D, PDCA, Problem solving, Microsoft project, six sigma, and ROI.
- Strong understanding of bill of material structure (Product structure, Family tree, Generic vs. Customization, Merge in Transit) and revision changes and how it affects manufacturing and procurement from concept to HVM stage
- Ability to relate Engineering changes in equipment to the semiconductor process, specifically on CVD / ALD / Epi processes
- Experience with SAP and/or major ERP/MRP systems and processes at user level
- Experience in managing multiple projects using project management skills and tools
Interested candidates, please send in your resume to: [ Email address blocked ]
Tan Yueh Hua Karen
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1658726
- 3d Model
- Assembly And Installation
- Cardiovascular Disease