In accordance with established policies, procedures and standards under the direction of a Senior HR Manager, is actively involved with various fundamental day-to-day activities in the Human Resources Department including, but not limited to employment administration, recruitment and selection, benefits, surveyors and managers physicals, employee relations, relocation, ex-pat administration, compensation, global performance appraisal process, merit process, employee recognition programs, HRIS, expense reimbursement and invoice processing, and training and development.
- Under the supervision and guidance of a Senior HR Manager, administers and communicates fundamental human resource concepts, policies, programs, practices and procedures to clients to ensure an understanding of, and compliance with, HR requirements within the company.
- Provides various workforce reports for management review and analytical purposes such as divisional headcount reports, internal and external salary surveys and other HRIS reports upon request.
- Responsible for coordinating the recruitment, on-boarding and off-boarding activities.
- Assists with management of employee compensation, benefits plans and policies. May conduct related market surveys as needed or required.
- Interacts with appropriate management staff to ensure that all company human resources related policies and procedures are adhered to, interpreted and complied with in a consistent manner.
- Delivers training of Human Resources-related subject matter to staff and/or employees as needed. Shares knowledge and expertise.
- Acts as a resource for special projects and Human Resources programs, such as benefits enrollment, performance appraisals, and merit increases.
- Participates in the oversight of the performance appraisal/talent management process. Seeks resolutions to application related issues and responds to inquiries received from managers and employees.
- Creates, updates or revises company position descriptions,
- Identifies, suggests and encourages ongoing process improvements.
- Updates employment and benefits forms to keep them current and in compliance with all applicable legislation.
- Performs data entry as needed for maintaining and updating employee records in the human resources information management database in a confidential manner.
- Actively responds with sensitivity to the needs of all customers while maintaining a flexible and responsive approach to change. May be assigned to interact with and respond a particular client group or departments within the organization as the HR Representative or point of contact for HR related matters. Therefore, performance of day-to-day activities required to fulfill the duties and responsibilities of this position may overlap significantly with those of a Senior HR Administrator or Generalist.
- Maintains the professional competence, knowledge, and skill necessary for peek performance in all assigned responsibilities.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Total Quality Management and the process of continuous improvement; identifies problem areas or processes for improvement.
- Performs other departmental tasks and/or participates in various projects as assigned by the Senior HR Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required (KSAR)
- Degree in HRM or any related field
- 1 – 3 years Human Resources experience with evidence of progressive and increasingly complex Human Resources experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, human relations and communication skills.
- Strong organizational ability, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Able to work well under constant deadlines with strong multi-tasking ability.
- Demonstrated desire to learn and maintain active awareness of HR trends via related training classes, seminars, trade shows and other forms of study.
- Ability to handle routine and non-routine business matters in the absence of management.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong computer proficiency skills.
- Knowledge and/or interest in HR analytic, digital and technology will be an added advantage
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [ Email address blocked ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 50 Raffles Place, #19-12, Singapore Land Tower, Singapore 048623
Tel: 6950 9748
[ Link removed ]
[ Link removed ]
Consultant in charge: So Boon Shyen, Debbie
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111376
- Accounts Receivable
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement