Marketing Executive/Manager - Regional (MNC/CBD)Industry:
Manufacturing / ProductionSalary:
SGD 3000 - 5000Location:
Central, SingaporeAbout Company:
Since its founding in 1894 as a cotton fabric wholesaler in Japan, Our Client, has grown into a global enterprise with more than a 120-year history. Our client, is actively engaging in various business fields including the trading of textiles, machinery, and construction materials, in addition to the manufacturing and sales of medicines, medical equipment, and energy saving products.Job Description:
- Generate, manage & publish contents for website, Electronic Direct Mail, Social Media (Linkedin) and Google Ads platform.??
- Assist Manager to develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies in ASEAN
- Create/edit/translate new products and marketing content with the assistance of cross functional teams, in new market.
- Monitor leads generation and conversion.
- Assist in the execution and launch of online campaigns for website and market places such as Shopee, Lazada, Qoo10
- Manage LinkedIn Account and improve market reach to potential customers and partners.
- Prepare monthly digital and social marketing reports
- Manage, monitor and track online campaign progress to determine campaign effectiveness.
- Liaise with vendors to execute marketing campaigns and events
- Work closely with marketing specialist in Europe team.Job Requirements:
- At least 1 years of experience in product marketing in Singapore
- Challenging mentality for new products and new market penetration.
- Working knowledge of principles in SEO including keyword search and Google Analytics.??
- Knowledge to setup and manage Website, Social Media, SEO & SEM as well as to create EDMs.
- Well versed in website management (WordPress), social media, Google analytics, SEO/SEM
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Business Admin or any related field.
- Experienced in developing new market with new products is a plus.Compensation:
- Performance bonus
- Annual leaves
- Variable allowance (reimbursable basis)
- Outpatient consultation reimbursable (maximum $1000 annually)
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038)
- Business Administration
- Enterprise Document Management System
- Google Analytics
- Market Penetration
- Marketing Strategies
- Product Marketing