- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
We are hiring for a leading enterprise technology, software and services company in the high-growth Asia Pacific Region, where they reimagine digital from finance to fintech.
Key responsibilities areas:
- Conduct research and implement proof of concepts (C/C++/Java/C#) for product enhancements
- Design and implement new executables or library components (C/C++/Java/C#)
- Design and implement new functionalities for existing executables/libraries
- Design and implement tools in the form of executables or scripts (batch/shell) for process automation
- Implement and execute unit testing and integration/function testing
- Document the technical details of the product additions/changes
- Ensure source code integrity across different platforms: Windows, Linux, Solaris, AIX and AS400
- Provide technical support by investigating and fixing bugs and issues found in production or during QA testing (SIT, UAT)
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 3 years experience, ideally within a Software Engineer or Network /Systems Engineer role.
- You possess strong knowledge of C, C++, Java and C#.
- Expertise in Web Technologies & Internet Protocols (SOAP, WS-*, ReST, XML, HTTP, TCP/IP) and Software Development would be highly valuable.
- You are familiar with LINUX (Redhat, UBUNTU etc.), Solaris, Windows and AIX operating systems.
- Good knowledge of MySQL, Oracle DB and IBM DB2 databases.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- Installations (Computer Systems)
- Operating Systems
- Security Administration
- Solaris (Operating System)
- System Software