- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Flexible working options
Our Client is a global wholesaler of electronic and electrical components. They are an extension of the supplier offering unique programs that solve problems and add value.
- Work closely with management to develop account plan and strategy to meet or exceed sales target, company objective and KPI given.
- Pro-actively develop and manage strong business relationships via telephone and email resources to prospect accounts by providing exemplary service and support to assigned distributors and suppliers.
- Independent, resourceful in identifying new opportunities to market and promote company value proposition to the customer as the distributor of choice.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to the management team Identifying key contacts / decision makers among targeted accounts or leads in order to start sales process
- Consultative sells products and services, promoting benefits, and price quoting to customers.
- Ability to enter orders and follows up on delivery lead time in timely schedule.
- Able to work effectively with cross function to resolve any client related problems professionally.
- Ability to analysis account performance, forecast sales projection accurately through insights and attend business / account review as applicable.
- Perform other duties as required/assigned by Management
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent with 2-3 years of sales experience.
- Candidate in Distribution Channel handling Electronics components / connectors will be advantageous.
- Attention to details, great follow-up and Cold-Calling skills required. Proficient in MS Office (Especially MS Excel like Filtering, Vlook-up, basic formulation)
- Able to apply creative problem-solving techniques to situations using sound business judgment.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently with little supervision.
- Able to multi-task in an effective, timely and professional manner.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin with written communication skills, secondary language in Malay / Bahasa will be highly advantageous
- Customer Retention
- Customer Service
- Outbound Marketing
- Promotional Sales
- Sales Ideas