QA Assistant Engineer
IQC Product Testing
• Perform routine IQC check on cables & accessories to ensure received cables and accessories complies to the requirements stated in the respective technical data sheet and specifications.
• Contribute to achieving company & department KPIs through due diligence, duty of care & personal accountability for Quality assurance in all tasks.
Supplier Quality Management
• Track supplier quality by means of in-coming inspection process, results update in SAP system and release inspected lots according to the usage decision defined.
• To generate supplier CAR and track for corrective action by liaising with the supplier.
Customer Complaint Management
• Handling of customers’ needs by providing accurate and timely information on enquiries related to cable testing, test reports and handling of customer complaints.
• Preparation of ISIR test reports
• Maintain Product Certification Compliance Testing,
• Customer Complaints Handling & 8D Reports including updating records in SAP
• Prepare Quarterly Vendor Quality Performance Assessment Report
• Min 3 years of experience in electrical / electronic product testing and qualification.
• Knowledge in ISO 9001 2015 QMS standard and experience in Quality Assurance processes
• Able to operate lab equipment
• Prior experience in SAP system. Knowledge of cable product testing is an added advantage.
If you are keen to apply for this role, please click auto-apply
HRLinked Asia Search & Consultancy Pte Ltd (Registration No: 201910702W)
- Claim Processing
- Conformance Testing
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Due Diligence
- Iso 9000